Word Count: 350 minimum
Links: At least one link to your own blog, at least one link to another blog, at least one link to an outside source.
Over the course of the first term of Journalism 2, we've considered a variety of topics. Some of the concepts we've tackled are;
- What is truth?
- What is journalism?
- What is the future of journalism?
- What does it mean to be a reader or a consumer of media in the 21st Century?
- The role of design in your life and in media
- Media ownership
We've also worked each week on producing content for Hoofprint.net. You've had the chance to publish something on a consistent basis this quarter and deal with the struggle in finding news and producing quality work quickly.
Your task this week is to write a blog post that either
- introduces a question based loosely on what we've been doing for the last eight weeks,
- summarizes your thinking about Journalism, writing and reading, being a consumer (or producer) of media,
- combines multiple topics into a single post, or
- goes more in depth with an issue you've been thinking more about.
As always, you are free to take a creative approach with this topic and you are definitely welcome to scrap the questions and come up with your own idea. This blog should showcase your talents as a thinker and your ability to make sense of multiple ideas in a single piece of writing.